KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 172 of 332 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 331 332
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
2 quality players that we've messed out on are Balazs Dzsudzsak for 12 mil. This guy is a realy food left winger that has scored 44 goals in 114 appearances for PSV, and he's only 24. He went to a Russian club too, who are 2nd in their league.

We also missed out on Nacho Monreal from Osasuna, great left back, played for spain, and is only 26, he went to Malaga for 6 mil.

These were 2 great players for really good prices, I just really hope that DC has a good plan.

Sorry about complaining, just 2 players I would have loved to of seen on the red shirt, who haven't gone anywhere great.

Last edited by Pops; 13/06/11 05:10 PM.
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
they maybe good players, (i dont want to sound like a footballing snob here) but they went to a russian team and malaga, so clearly they didn't impress many people in the world of football. so what makes you think they should be in an lfc shirt?

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
getting linked to some [oops] us i tell ya

I
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
I
Info fro SqSportsManage - Apparently from sources in France.
They'e saying basically that:

This morning Liverpool have entered a bid of 23mil for Eden Hazard which has been rejected by Lille BUT Lille have indicated that they would be willing to sell but the fee would have to be closer to the 30m mark.

Hazard would show serious intent from FSG.

No way he would choose us over champions league football you say????

The player has been advised that a move to Madrid or Barca would be too early in his career, We think he would sell and the Premier league would be very realistic.

Mutual respect between him and Arsenal but source suggest that there isnt the funds to launch a bid without clearing alot of deadwood - im paraphrasing here.

Chelsea are also not considered a viable option in terms of player development.

LIVERPOOL - Alot of groundwork has been put in since he said they werent a viable option in DEC/JAN. Liverpool have had regular dialogue with Lille and the balance of power has shifted in favour of Liverpool.

Although they cannot offer CL Football they can meet Lille's valuation, the players personal demands AND more importantly the player long term ambitions.

Also on a much less exciting but just as important sidenote - Joe Cole is looking to [oops] off back to London im on my way to Liverpool to give him money for train fare.

Originally Posted By: emp
Originally Posted By: murph75
I havent said any of those things you've just mentioned above. You must be really desperate when you have to make things up to try and settle a debate flemp.

Scott Dann is no better than we've got.

Thanks for that Flemp. I see you've totally ignored the question I asked.

"There's no golden ring at the end of the ride... it's all bullsh*t." Tommy Gavin
You said that I didnt rate Dann and though Alberto was better than Alonso. I asked you to point out where and when i said it. Obviously you cant prove this because i didnt say any of these things. Thats why your avoiding to answer me.

"There's no golden ring at the end of the ride... it's all bullsh*t." Tommy Gavin
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Pops
2 quality players that we've messed out on are Balazs Dzsudzsak for 12 mil. This guy is a realy food left winger that has scored 44 goals in 114 appearances for PSV, and he's only 24. He went to a Russian club too, who are 2nd in their league.

We also missed out on Nacho Monreal from Osasuna, great left back, played for spain, and is only 26, he went to Malaga for 6 mil.

These were 2 great players for really good prices, I just really hope that DC has a good plan.

Sorry about complaining, just 2 players I would have loved to of seen on the red shirt, who haven't gone anywhere great.

We haven't "missed out" on them if we were never interested. They may well be 2 players that you like the look of but I have reservations as to how much research you have put into their backgrounds and personalities. And for how long did you scout them for, ie watching them at close hand in full games against different types of opposition similar to what they might come up against in the premier league?
Sadly, LFC can't go around signing players to keep you happy. Like all clubs, they have limited resources which must be used for specific types of players depending on where Kenny sees an are for improvement.

L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
We should look at Shaqiri of Denmark and leave Hazard, he much cheaper and just as talented.

I
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
I
Don't know how reliable Sq1Sports is but thought id pass it on.. Agreed Shaqiri looks to be a serious talent

Originally Posted By: emp
Originally Posted By: murph75
You said that I didnt rate Dann and though Alberto was better than Alonso. I asked you to point out where and when i said it. Obviously you cant prove this because i didnt say any of these things. Thats why your avoiding to answer me.

the quote that says scott dann is no better than soto,daniel "20 minutes" agger or skrtel is yours. aqua was a long time ago but you said he will be better for us than alonso.

Show me the link. I've never said anything like that on this or any other forum. Back your words flemp with proof otherwise stop making things as the little credibility you have left is going to be lost.

Page 172 of 332 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 331 332

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM